Even though Derrick Rose missed all of last season, and is now currently out from tearing his medial right meniscus that doesn’t seem to be stopping his fans from throwing on a #1 jersey. According to the Chicago Tribune Rose took the third spot on the list of top-selling jerseys through the Adidas and NBAStore.com, the time frame was through October-November.
The top 5 were:
1. Lebron James – Miami Heat
2. Kobe Bryant – Los Angeles Lakers
3. Derrick Rose – Chicago Bulls
4. Kevin Durant – Oklahoma City Thunder
5. Carmelo Anthony – New York Knicks
You can hate on Rose all you want (cough, cough, Dan Bernstein; Chicago Columnist) but it’s no denying what kind of impact Rose has even with going through these tough injuries over the last 2 NBA seasons. Looks like he’s still got the support of his fans, that is the “real” ones.