No tanking, no problem! Here are 5 reasons why the Chicago Bulls shouldn’t engage in the thought of using this unnecessary tactic.
1. Tanking is for Losers, literally! Why should the Bulls subject themselves to doing something that’s below their standards.
2. If a player is getting paid to play professional basketball I should never see any “tanking” going on! It’s the NBA for goodness sakes, why on earth would a team want to lose on purpose?! I highly doubt that the Bulls are going to use that direction to get back to their elite status.
3. If you are a sincere fan of the Bulls tanking should not be in your vocabulary. Michael Jordan didn’t build this teams’ franchise just to see the current or future rosters lose on purpose.
4. Taking up the idea of tanking just for draft picks, is not a good enough reason! Period.
5. The Bulls are too good of a team (even without Derrick Rose) to just hang up their hats for the season! I say we fight till we have no more left in the tank!
And I don’t think Tom Thibodeau is going to have anything to do with the word tanking! Does he seriously look like he would entertain this tanking nonsense? I think not!
Do you think Chicago Bulls should consider "tanking" this season?
- No! That is not an option for this team! (100%, 1 Votes)
- Yes! We need some good draft picks (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 1