Wacky night of basketball on the West side of Chicago. The crazy video after these quick nuggets.
- Derrick Rose had 22 points, 5 assists with no turnovers. Not going to the basket as much as we’d like to see but getting it done. Love the little runner/leaner he’s scoring.
- Joakim Noah is out of his mind. Noah was Rodman-like in both his desire and execution of cleaning the glass. He had 12 points, 21 boards and 2 blocks.
- Luol Deng filled up the scoresheet with 21 points, 6 boards, 5 assists and 2 blocks.
- Jannero Pargo was 1-6 with 3 points. He has to add offense off the bench.
- James Johnson isn’t exactly the picture of confidence. He looked lost out there. It’s not a big surprise why he’s mostly riding pine.
- John Salmons was 3-13 last night with just 11 points. He has to step it up. He should be a 20-point per game scorer.
And here is the craziness and highlights of the game. Did you think Miller’s basket should have counted?